Summer of Love Photo Contest
The best photos are the ones that capture something ethereal, somewhere between what really happened and the way we remember it. This challenge will introduce you to our favourite types of otherworldly photography and push you to try new things. All levels are welcome, all cameras are allowed, and everyone is encouraged to create dreamy whimsical images.
- Photos may be captured on ANY type of photographic device.
- Photos must be taken the SAME week of the challenge.
- Photos must be posted to a PUBLIC Instagram account.
- Photos must be taken in CANADA or USA to be eligible for prizes.
- Photos must be TAGGED on Instagram using @socialmadelocal #socialmadelocal
- Photos must respect all public HEALTH guidelines regarding Covid-19.
Weekly themes will be announced each Monday on the @socialmadelocal Instagram page. The top 2 photos from the previous week will face off in an Instagram story VOTE each Tuesday, and the winner will be announced on Wednesday. All images must be posted by midnight on Sunday. Participants may post a maximum of no more than 4 photos per week.
Weekly Winners will receive up to $100 of SML apparel from socialmadelocal.ca.
This challenge is designed to expose you to trends and styles that all content creators should have in their tool kit. Use your creativity, use your imagination and use whatever camera you have. And remember, we all start someplace, so don’t compare yourself to others. Challenge yourself!